If you’re looking for a way to rank higher on Google, you must start earning links instead of just building them. While this might seem obvious, it’s more complex than it sounds. When it comes to earning links, there are certain things that you need to know and do to be successful. That’s why we put together this post about how you can earn valuable links, complete with info on the differences between earned and organic links and the best methods for earning them!
1. Google prefers earned links because they are natural — meaning they come from other people talking about your content rather than from your site or link-building pages on social media accounts.
2. The best way to earn these links is by doing something newsworthy, noteworthy, or interesting that naturally attracts people to your site.
3. If you do something exciting or funny on Twitter, for example, and many people share it and link to it — that’s natural!
4. It’s not natural (and can even be considered manipulation). However, if you pay people to make those tweets for you or make them appear more popular than they are, earn links the same way Google likes them — naturally!
5. Getting your links is still a part of the equation, but it’s becoming less and less valuable. However, can you earn links from other sites outside your niche relevant to your client or page’s audience? That will add more value to you than getting a link from a website that does what your client does.
6. You can do this by using something like MozBar to discover content in the SERP for search terms related to the page you would like backlinks from. Once you find some excellent stuff, ask them if they would be interested in creating an interview or roundup post featuring your work at the end of their article!
ลิงค์รับทรัพย์ is among the priorities of most of the industry to earn and get wealth. But over time, many online marketers have discovered that link building is a long-term view.
It is essential to be an expert in your field to become a guest author on some famous blog in your niche so that you can write about your expertise which can help drive traffic, as well as traffic for your affiliate products or site. However, you need to understand that you need more than just links on high authority blog posts if you still need to build up a presence on the web. It would be best if you had a strategy for building links and social proof on other websites where you work with content.